Sunday, April 3, 2011

Green Lantern at WonderCon

2011 has a bunch of superheroes ripping the silver screen, not just sequels but new franchises out in the open - Green Lantern - Thor - Captain America, followed by a bunch of reboots.
The first trailer of Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan got me laughing at the extra cheese in the trailer (nothing can beat the ultra cheesy Thor though) I cant imagine Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan, somehow I get the feeling that the Green Lantern will turn out to be a romantic comedy.
However this clip that was shown at WonderCon kinda changes my perspective a little (to be honest I still did chuckle when he recites the real Lantern oath and his eyes go green). The film does look impressive now that you get to see more of it and am sure it will at least, not be as disappointing as Superman Returns or the totally mis-cast DareDevil, Electra films.

Click on the YouTube link below if you want to see it in HD glory. Enjoy!




No comments: